Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Beginning


So I've been trying to start a blog for weeks now. I kept getting stuck at the title screen..... What do I name my blog? Finally I just decided to keep it simple and to the point. My life now is consumed with "Bringing Up Madison" so that is the title. I just hope to keep my family and friends who are too far away updated on my life with Madison. So here goes....! Today we had Madison's second birthday party. She's only 9 1/2 months old and already she has been to two parties! I guess this is just the beginning. This party was at the children's museum in Greensboro and she had a great time. She LOVES other kids and babies and just enjoyed getting to interact with them. Check her out in the mirror! I get stopped all the time and asked.. "How do you get her hair to do that?!!" Seriously? It really is funny though. It sticks straight up and the longer it gets, the taller it gets!