Thursday, March 19, 2009

11 Months Old

I cannot believe yet another month has flown by and Madison is 11 months old. I am in the midst of planning her first birthday party. She has grown so much. She is all out rejecting her baby cereal and really enjoys feeding herself. She loves other kids. She becomes very vocal when she sees any other child. She fiercely kicks her legs when she is excited. She has mastered the scoot and moves at a rapid pace. Char told me that her son (he's 3) was pretending to be a baby so he scooted like Madison instead of crawling. I thought that was hysterical. Her hair has started to fall slightly over instead of standing straight up. However, it's still up enough to get comments from strangers!









We were singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" in this photo. She loves music!


She has started a new face and luckily I was able to capture it! Jason and I cannot stop laughing at this one. She pokes out her lips in an "O" shape and says "ooooohhhh." It's really funny.