Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Farewell!





Farewell old carpet!!! I really hope it's worth it.. I mean look at my house!!! Apparently the dust from refinishing hardwoods gets everywhere and into everything. We are attempting to make things easier in the end by covering the cabinets and windows in plastic. It's 9:15 and very close to my bedtime. I still have so much to do to get ready to go to GA. I cannot wait to see my family and give Madison lots of play time with her cousins. So farewell from me too! I am dreading the drive and what will await me on my return. If you think you need to repaint your walls while it's decorated.. take everything off the walls and it's a million times worse. I think while the house is cleaned out we are going to try and repaint to the best of our ability... or my ability. I have a feeling I'm in this alone.