Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Night Indulgence

This is the only time in my life that I have actually looked forward to Mondays. Normally I'm a Friday kind of girl, but not right now. I have watched The Bachelor and The Batchelorette in the past, but not since Trista have I had this much enthusiasm. My Monday night routine has been to put Madison to bed, slip on my pajamas, and grab a glass of wine. One of my BFF's and I text throughout the show providing additional commentary for one another. (It's quite hysterical). I am so excited about tonight.... not only to find out who he chooses, but to see the drama associated with DeAnna's return. I love a good rocking of the boat. The previews have shown Jason basically throwing himself wailing over a balcony since the first episode. They have replayed this scene each Monday night followed with a "stay tuned"to see what happens....and I can't wait to see what that is all about. It has to come out tonight... after all... it is the final episode.. and the most "dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!"