Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Perfect Excuse

I can't think of a better way to spend the first day of March than in my pajamas with a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs. Normally, I would feel extremely guilty "wasting" a day that way. However, not today!! It's Sunday, very cold, rainy, and ice is accumulating on the trees and shrubs outside. This wintery mess is suppose to transition to snow this afternoon. We managed to get ourselves to church this morning, but as soon as we walked in the door I went to change. Not into my normal jeans attire, instead I reached for my pajamas. I put Madison in the biggest, most comfortable outfit I could find her.



A view of the day from my upstairs window.



Can you see the ice??

We'll see how much snow we get. We have heard as low as 3 inches and as high as 6 inches on the news....