Sunday, May 3, 2009

Greensboro Grasshoppers

We went to the Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game this afternoon with my MOPS group and we had a great time... well as much fun as you can have with a one year old! She wasn't really into the game. I guess she takes after me because I would much rather people watch than game watch. However, the only people I was watching was on my lap! She was a busy body. She was eating everything in sight (including Ella's, her friend's, snacks.. thanks Amy!) She had a hot dog, dried apples, puffs, Cheerios, part of a bun, part of a hamburger, and chex mix. She waved at everyone, and finally after being there two hours she was DONE. Our seats were only $13 dollars (together!) and for good reason. It was in the "foul ball" section. This section is also next to the playground which luckily has a net over it. There were several close calls in the crowd. Jason was fearful of leaving us to retrieve more snacks for Madison.
This is Babe Ruth. She retrieves bats off the field. I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to get a shot of that... but isn't she cute?!


I LOVE Madison's new sunglasses... ladybugs of course. Jason says she looks like Elton John.. I disagree and gave him a snort when another mom said "those are the cutest sunglasses I've EVER seen"... HEE HEE Everytime she puts them on I scream "HOLLYWOOD" and she beams with pride!! So funny...

How cute is this dress??? I got it on sale at the end of last summer. You can't see it in the photo but it's monogrammed with her name. At church this morning I told them they could forgo labeling her...(we go to a large church and they write the babies names on masking tape and put it on their back.) She had her name not only on the front of her dress, but on her bloomers as well.. she came pretty well labeled! They just laughed.





Leaving the game, Jason tossed her up on his shoulders for the first time. She giggled and slapped his head all the way to the car..

Going home.. one happy CUTE tired baby...




post signature