Thursday, May 14, 2009

Madison's Fashion Friday

We leave for the beach in the morning! I am so excited to take Madison for the first time. I can't wait to see what she thinks. I also can't wait to have full time help the whole week.. a.k.a. her daddy! I'm looking forward to a relaxing week and so I leave you with this.....


I loved Madison's St. Patrick's Day shirt so much I ordered one she could wear all summer! However, there is one exception. She didn't even notice the bow on her St. Patty's Day shirt, but quickly found the one on this shirt soon after these photos. It's held on by Velcro so you can take it off to wash the top. She found it hysterical to rip it off her shirt and would pitch a fit for me to continuously reattach it. This game got real old real fast! Especially while trying to browse the aisles in Target. However, isn't it precious?!!

I'm not sure when you are suppose to make their hair bows bigger. At what point do they need to upgrade to a new size? This one is much larger than the ones she normally sports. I think it looks pretty cute! Her head is in the 95th percentile.. maybe it's time.



Notice my marigolds are still in one piece? It's a miracle!


post signature