Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Guest Rooms

It's "Show Us Where You Live Friday" at Kelly's Korner. Today is "Guest Rooms" and I have only one of those - unless you count my bonus room with the pull out couch!

I make it no secret, my bedrooms are tiny! The master is a decent size, (thankfully it holds a king) but my two additional rooms are 10X10. One room is Madison's nursery and the second is our guest room/hubby's dressing room! His clothes are in this room's closet. I almost didn't play this round because I desperately want to redecorate it... but hopefully we'll need another nursery in the next few years....!

It's so small I can't really back up far enough to get a picture of the whole room!

I purchased these cane chairs along with our living room armoire. I thought they were just beautiful and were already painted black which fit right in with the decor.




My husband took these photos on our trip to Hawaii a few years ago. I think it adds a personal touch and I love reliving the memories every time I look at them. If you can't tell... that is a twin bed! So only one guest at a time please... HEE HEE... We do get a lot of use out of our queen pull out couch. :)



There you have it.. a very quick trip around my guest bedroom!


post signature