Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live - Kitchen Tour

I've been meaning to post pictures post floor remodel for some time now. Kelly's Korner, one of my favorite blogs, is doing a home tour each Friday. Today is the kitchen so I thought this would be a good opportunity to get the pictures up!

So here goes....

I don't always have fresh flowers (on the kitchen table).. these are left over from Madison's birthday party. Two weeks and counting... Daisy's last forever!




One thing I hated about our house when we moved in was this built in desk in the kitchen. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it. We love wine so voila... we had the perfect size wine cooler to go underneath. Jason drilled a circular hole in the counter and we were able to plug it in.


I love these plates... hammy downs from my parents. They are pictures of fruit and the name of each fruit is on the plate in French.


My dad found this poster on a trip to France. It's an old school poster. (Sorry about the glare from my back door). It's instructions on how to make jam. In French of course! He picked up the poster and had it framed for my birthday the year before I got married. I just love it.


I bought 7 panels of these curtains for my kitchen and living room. I bought the extra panel, ripped it apart, and made this curtain for my kitchen sink window. You can't really tell in the photo, but I also added cording.


I try to keep the kitchen pretty neat.. but always a staple are bibs hanging and drying out for their next use!!!




post signature