Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Kitchen Sink

Madison's great grandmother made this outfit. It has little green frogs all over it. I'm such a sucker for a baby in a bubble! I wanted to get pictures of her in it so we headed outside. We stayed outside in this HOT weather for as long as we could stand it.


When we came inside Madison along with the dogs headed straight for the water bowl. She knocked them out of the way and began splashing. By the time I got to her she was already soaking wet so I stripped her down and threw her in the sink. She had so much fun and pitched a fit when I tried to get her out...so I let her stay until she pruned.




She stood up to see the kids next door playing and to watch the dogs...





I'm sure she will take another swim in the kitchen sink before she gets too big!


post signature