Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Bathrooms

It's show us where you Friday over at Kelly's Korner and today is bathrooms. I hope you enjoy the tour!

Our Master Bathroom - I like things bright and airy. The color of my bathroom is Adagio by Benjamin Moore. I chose it to coordinate with my bedroom curtains.


If you've seen the rest of my house you know I love plants!


I love these jars I got at a PB Outlet.



One day I may get around to actually hanging the pictures!


This is Madison's bathroom. It's a very light blue green. I chose it almost 4 years ago when we moved in. The previous owners had it painted white with red stars for their little boys. That had to go! This bathroom is going to get bead board in the next couple of weeks... so check back!


We have what I like to call runway lights over our mirrors. I hate them so much I could not bring myself take a picture of them. I plan to change out the builder's light fixture and mirror when we do the bead board.


When I bought this cute little antique table it was a burnt orange color. It think it turned out very cute painted white.


I had beach pictures in these frames before Madison was born. I replaced them with naked baby photos from her 9 month photo session. :)


Just keeping it real... :)





post signature