Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Splashing!

I am positive there will be a lot of pool pictures on my blog this summer. We joined this fabulous gym not for the spin, yoga, or ab classes... not for the racket ball, basketball, tennis, or valley ball courts, but yes... for the pool! This is where I plan on spending my days enjoying the summer sun with Madison and Jason. We just returned home and as I type I hear Madison sucking on her thumb in the monitor and I know she is sleeping soundly.

She started out playing on her float...

Okay.. okay.. we can take a hint....

The grass is always greener...

Love her ruffle bottom....




Check out the baby pool... That water is FREEZING! It sucked the air from my lungs, but Madison plunged right in.


She loves to have the faucet running in the tub so she probably thought this was the holy grail of faucets!



This looks great in the photo, but Jason had a very hard time getting down that slide. I was laughing so hard I could barely take the picture. Only a man of his size could make a splash that big off a very short bad ride down a slide.

Here are my favorite photos from the day. Madison was relaxing in my chair. She insisted that she sit in it alone. So I decided I would capture a picture of the queen bee on her throne. She refused to look at me as I sat there calling her name. What she decided to do was turn to the people sitting next to us and strike up a conversation. They sat there and nodded and said "uh huh" here and there like they understood her. She seemed so serious as she babbled, I would give anything to know what she was saying.

Finally, she finished and flashed them this sweet smile as if to say... "there you have it"... we all died laughing. She didn't utter another babble.




post signature