Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July



I had envisioned our Fourth celebration a LOT different. My sister and her family were here visiting and we all headed to the pool. A few hours in Madison got really sick so I took her home. She had some sort of stomach virus which lasted most of the day. That evening I started to feel a little sick... I thought for sure it was all in my head. Well I was wrong and I was down before dinner. So much for the big steak dinner and sparklers I had planned. I guess those things happened, but just not with me. :(


Here are a few photos I was able to take before I was banned to my room. Is it really possible to get a good picture of three kids??


Madison and her 2 year old cousin Austin.



Madison's 4 year old cousin, Maddie (short for Madeline not Madison - hee hee).



This is the only semi-decent shot I got of all kids. Madison just stole Austin's sunglasses.


Madison was NOT thrilled about being held in her wagon.



This is a picture taken last year on the fourth of July. I had a party at my parents lake house in GA so I could introduce Madison to some of my college girlfriends. Madison was just three months old. WOW TIME FLIES!








post signature