Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Button

I fell in love with reading blogs at the beginning of this year. I didn't even know what a blog was until then. I quickly found that they make the world a little smaller. I am kept up to date on my real life friends, I have made blogging friends, and then there are blogs that I stalk. HEE HEE! I have gotten mommy tips, house decorating tips, photography lessons, recipes, and all sorts of other wisdom from blogs.


When I decided to blog myself to chronicle Madison's life I wanted to have my blog "professionally done." Let's face it... I could barely figure out how to get a photo uploaded much less create a cute header. I also knew right away that I was going to get on Jennisa's waiting list. Every time I pulled up a blog and loved the design I would scroll down and see her Once Upon A Blog button. She blew me away... I could not have been happier!


Jennisa is adding new things to her packages one of which is a blog button. She is going to feature "Bringing Up Madison" so she made one for me. (You can see it on the right). Who knew such a small thing would make me so giddy! Thanks Jennisa!



post signature