Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Park Playdate

Madison and I arrived home yesterday from a visit with my family in GA. Jason stayed behind to get a massage, relax by the pool, and oh yeah... work.

I turned back to pull out of the driveway when I saw this...



I stopped the car to take a picture with my cell phone. You would think that would clue me in to the fact that I forgot to pack my camera, but it didn't.

The main purpose of my trip was to get Madison's big girl room bedding. I purchased it from the same person who did her nursery bedding. It's a variation of this. I won't be transitioning her for a while, but it will take some time for it to come in.


As for the title of this post...

We had a picnic in the park


with lots of babies!



Notice anything different??



We've gone up a size in bows. I know it's not earth shattering, but it's news here! :)


My daughter is a pretty bad clepto. She stole many things today, but I only captured a few. This is not her sippy cup...


This is not her stroller or toy...

She is so pleased!


We packed up to go home. I was taking a few photos of Madison in her stroller when Ella decided to pay Madison a visit. Madison kicked poor Ella in the head several times before we could get to her...

Ella was not pleased...


I think maybe she felt a little sorry...





post signature