Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Yards



It's Show Us Where You Live Friday over at Kelly's Korner. Today is garages and yards. I'm keeping my garage to myself. I can't stand a cluttered house so if I can find a spot for something in the house is goes in the garage. I guess a cluttered garage just doesn't bother me!

So our yard is pretty much the reason we bought our house...

Here is what you see when you walk out the kitchen.



This is the lower deck.. The previous owners also had a gate put off the lower deck into the yard. I love it because we can just shut it to keep the dogs off if we have company or are eating on the deck.



Madison keeps the marigolds watered. :)


The yard!



This playscape was put in by the previous owners. It sat empty for four years!! Madison is giving it good use now!






post signature