Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

It's show us your wedding dress at Kelly's Korner. I was married over six years ago. It's funny how in just six years your style and tastes change. However, six years ago this was the perfect dress for me and I LOVED it. It was one of the first dresses I tried on. We never went to another store. I knew it was "the one."

This is the best picture I could find of the back. I loved how the straps angled down.

I was married in the mountains of Young Harris, Georgia. Our reception was at Brasstown Valley Resort. So here we are standing on the golf course! My family lived in Blairsville for a couple of years five minutes from this resort. I worked at the pool while I was in high school so this wasn't just any resort.
I put this picture up to just show off the view. It was such a perfect April day!


This picture is on my dresser. My dad means so much to me. This picture was taken right before we walked in to the church.

On a funny side note: I swear I have the same hair do six years later! :)


post signature