Monday, July 27, 2009

The Water Hose...

I tried really hard to get a smile, but it didn't happen on camera today. It could have been due to the fact that it was five in the afternoon or maybe it was because the water was frigid. I usually fill her pool with warm tap water from the kitchen sink and not from the hose... I need to stop spoiling this girl!



She tried to take a sip.... it didn't go over too well.


Still a little stunned I think...




Our neighbors gave us this hat. It was their daughter's when she was a baby. Madison LOVES it and really likes to wear it. I carried the camera and two huge balls outside while she carried out this hat! She left it on the grass and shortly after playing with the ball she brought it to me to put on her head... and there you have it. A cold winter felt jester hat in the blazing July heat...

Madison had Tumblebees today (toddler gymnastics.. I hope to get pictures one day). I think she's so tired she has to support the thumb sucking hand!!


Here she is running back to the deck steps. She was finished with my planned activity. We finished up her evening with a bath in her favorite spot, the sink. I'm pushing back her dinner time to six so I'm trying all kinds of diversions in the evening!


post signature