Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason, Madison, and I are embarking on a life changing event. I want to keep you in suspense for a little while so here are a few hints. See if you can guess??

Madison will need a pair of these... (and OH YES they must be pink!)



She will have her picture made sitting right in the middle of some of these...



She will most certainly see a ton of these...




and she will be eating a whole lotta really good this...



Wow! Those were pretty great clues, huh?? I bet you guessed it had something to do with the great state of Texas?



However, Texas is a big state.. let's see if we can narrow it down...



Madison will be able to see sunsets overlooking this...






and be close enough to tour this..



Did you guess Austin??



If you did.. you are correct! We are moving to Austin, Texas very soon. My first response was to scream... I'm settled here in North Carolina. I have wonderful friends, a great church, doctors, dentists, and finally after going through five hair stylest, one that I love.. Madison has tumblebees and is starting a moms morning out program in a few weeks. I have MOPS and playgroups and did I mention wonderful friends??!! I know where everything is.. how to get there.. I have my favorite places to eat and I'm in driving distance from all of my family...

Can you tell I have a hard time with change? My dad told me when I graduated college that life is what you make it where you are... If you are unhappy where you currently live then you will be unhappy at the next place too. That has always stuck with me. It is no accident that we are moving to Texas. There is a plan and I'm ready to go... Now I just need to get Madison those pink cowboy boots. :)



post signature