Friday, August 7, 2009

Madison's Fashion Friday

I obviously love monogrammed clothes for Madison!! A lot of times it can be expensive especially when you buy clothing that is made to be monogrammed. I try to look for things at any store that could work with a monogram on it.

I got this dress a few weeks ago at Target in a 2T for next summer. I thought it was precious and just $12.99! I plan to have an "M" smacked right on the front!

This is a Gymboree dress I purchased NWT off of eBay at the end of last summer for under $10. I took it to a local monogramming shop and had her initials put on it. I did the same thing with this bubble.



One thing I love about polka dots is that they look great in black and white photos! I took a bunch and here are my favorites.



Madison has started sucking her thumb a little differently. I'm not really even sure how to describe it... but you can just see for yourself!





post signature