Saturday, September 12, 2009

Consign Me Up!!!

Several churches in my area do consignment sales twice a year. I've heard they were great, but have not been until this past week.  Madison is good on clothes, but has grown tired or too big for her toys.  I've learned that toys can be expensive and interest can be fleeting... so I decided to check out the sales.  My friend Amy and I loaded up our babies in strollers and hit two of the churches.  There were crazy busy with moms running around grabbing up anything from baby essentials to clothes and yes... toys! 

My favorite find would have to be the bead rollercoaster.  I paid a steep $20 for it.  It's seems brand new and when I looked it up on-line I found that it retails for $60!!!  Madison loves it!  (She also loves the popper pusher thing.  Amy found one for $1.00.  I paid $5.00 for mine.)

This Melissa and David puzzle was still in the wrapper.  It makes the animal noises.
100 plus Duplos!
And a complete set of blocks!
Hopefully, they have these in Texas! :)

post signature