Friday, September 4, 2009

Madison's Fashion Friday - Fall Preview


This whole week has felt like fall in North Carolina. I love it and so we are celebrating it with some fall attire! I was so excited when this beautiful peasant top from Sew Sweet Designs arrived in the mail this week. Her clothes are made to order which includes picking out the fabric. When I saw her little girl wearing this exact top on her blog, I knew I had to have it for Madison! One thing I love is that this top is a 12 - 24 month pattern. So it will expand and Madison can wear it even in the spring next year. I assure you, she will be wearing it all winter as well. I LOVE the little dresses, skirts, and of course applique tops! I know I'll be back to purchase those. I did buy the "BOO!" top as well, but I will have to wait at least until October post pictures of Madison wearing it.



I'm not loving that the background of this photo is concrete, but how cute is it of Madison? I guess I need to learn how to photoshop her into another scene!




post signature