Friday, September 18, 2009

One Year Ago...



I find myself wondering all the time what Madison was doing this time last  year.  If I look back to these photos taken September of 2008 I am amazed.  It goes by just way too fast!   Since I did not start this blog until the beginning of this year I wanted to share my baby girl one year ago!

This time last year Madison had just found her feet.  I loved taking photos of that...




She had also just started to sit up! (At 5 months old!)



I love this little outfit.  This picture was from her 5 month photo shoot in the white chair!




Late September, we had her baptized at Jason's hometown church in Greenville, SC.   I love this dress.  It's from the Castles and Crowns  "Believe" collection.  If we have another daughter she will wear it and if we don't, this will be one of those dresses I'll save forever.



I can't tell you how many nights I went to put Madison to bed after Jason had given her a bath and found this... I couldn't help but laugh!



If I had to choose a Fashion Friday outfit from last year, it would be this one.  (Today's Fashion Friday was rained out!!)  This was my absolute favorite thing to dress Madison in... It was from Gymboree!!  I LOVE tights... I have already purchased a few pair for this year and I can't wait to share!







post signature