Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dixie Classic Fair



We took Madison to the Dixie Classic Fair on Saturday.  It was SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! 

First things first, I had to eat!  The smells were overwhelming!  Madison had her first corndog.




 

and loved it!  Next we moved on to some rides.  Nothing better than a lot of spinning rides on a full belly.  I was really surprised at all the things they had available for Madison's age group.

I took her on the merry-go-round.






That was my LAST ride. Jason's was the designated rider after that. :)





This ride was a hoot. It was so funny to see all six foot two of Jason crammed in to that tiny seat.  It not only went in a circle, but bounced up and down.  Madison hated it at first, then as she went around you could hear her squealing with excitement and then she bumped her mouth on the bar.  She was ready to get off after that.  I can't say I blame her.


We headed to the petting zoo next.  This was my favorite part and Madison's least favorite part...



I wanted to take this little guy home with us!!!







I love this picture!!!  Madison was giving that poor guy the evil eye.





post signature