Monday, October 19, 2009

Eighteen Month Photo Session

I wanted Madison's 18 month photos taken outside.  In order to get the best light you have to shoot in the evening.  Madison and I met Julie at 4:30 p.m. at the beautiful Reynolda Gardens in Winston-Salem.  Madison took the longest nap of her life that day.  I had to wake her up at 3:45 so we could meet Juile in time!  Madison was in the BEST mood.  Here are a few sneak peeks Julie sent me.  I had the red dress in mind for Christmas cards...  I love how it turned out!














Julie always sends five sneak peeks the night after a photo session.  I am so thankful because usually those five are enough to carry me through until all the proofs are ready.  I am only sharing four because I'm pretty sure I'll be using the fifth one for my Christmas cards. 

Madison was also used as a model for Juile and about 9 other photographers a few weeks ago.  We drove almost two hours for a photo shoot on a farm.  In exchange for our time we get a disc of the photos from all the photographers!  Such a deal!!!  To see a few shots from that day click here.

post signature