Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall



We had a beautiful fall week here in NC.  I could not think of a better time to start breaking out the pumpkins.  We headed over to Amy's right before meeting our other friends for a playdate at the park.  They have a 1920's bungalow and it's the perfect backdrop to fall.  I'm so mad at myself for not stepping back and taking a photo of the house... it's beautiful! 

This is Madison's "you really don't think I'm actually going to sit here and pose on the steps for you" look.  (In case you noticed we did go up another size in bows.  I'm getting pretty bold...  It all started last week when we were at a clothing store.  There was a little girl babbling to Madison.  She was two months younger and sporting a much larger bow.  I got a little bow envy... Not to be out done, we went up just a little.  HEE HEE!)




She found an acorn and was pretty proud of herself.



Next, we headed over to the park for our playdate.  The never ending task of trying to get a picture of all the babies..
Seth notices Madison...



He makes his move....




Success...



I think Jason is going to have to have a talk with his daddy...




post signature