Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Tree

We decided to get a real Christmas tree this year.  I was dying for the smell... memories of childhood I guess.  Jason argued that I could put car freshners on our fake tree.  I just gave him a look..:)


                      


                       

We have always had a red and gold tree. I certainly did not have enough ornaments to fill a tree our first year of marriage so I had to buy a bunch. I started with red and gold balls and have purchased more red and gold ornaments over the years.
 






This is my parents tree last Christmas.  I wish I had taken a picture of just the tree.  She has red berry garland wrapped around it.  It's hard to see, but she also took photo Christmas cards they received and placed them in the tree.  I thought that was a GREAT way to display those special photos.



Click HERE to see Madison's pink tree!


post signature