Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Baby's Baby



When I brought Madison downstairs this morning to get ready to go to school she insisted on bringing baby down with her.  I put her down at the bottom of the stairs and watched her take her baby and place her in a kitchen chair.  She then walked around and climbed into her own chair.  (I ran back upstairs to get my camera).

When I came back my child was standing.  I snapped a picture as I was telling her to "SIT DOWN!"  (With her purse!)  She didn't like that!



But she did....  I thought is was so sweet that she gave "baby" a place at the table!



This is how she rode to school this morning.. with her purse.  She cracks me up how she carries it like a little old lady!



Have a great weekend!  I'm off to Atlanta to do some shopping for the new house! Hopefully, I'll find some deals!!


post signature