Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Travels Continued...


After staying with Mack and Caitlin we headed over to my parents house for a few nights.  They live on the lake.  I was excited to get some "lake shots" of Madison.  However, I forgot I didn't have my big camera and my point and shoot just wasn't fast enough to keep up with her.  This was the best I could do!

We moved inside for a little "If you're happy and you know it..."  (This is my $9.00 Old Navy outfit!  I think it's just so stinkin' cute!)



Next we headed over to my sister Jennie's house for a few nights.  I bought a booster seat for Madison to use over this week.  I figured it was worth the $20 to not ruin my family's homes with her eating on the run.  I gave it to my brother so when they do have kids it's one less thing they'll need.  (I also think it's one of the most important baby items any one could own.)  Any who... so much for the investment.  Once she saw this little table she was FINISHED with that booster!  (This is Madison and her cousin, Austin.. ironic huh?  He's all boy and it takes an apron to do a bibs job.. especially with spaghetti!)



Jennie has a pond in her backyard complete with ducks.   Maddie, Jennie's oldest, has named all the white ducks... Ray, Ray, Ray, and Ray.  Madison LOVED the "quack quacks."  However, this was about as close as she wanted to get to them.


She LOVED to feed them.  She would dump and .....


RUN!!!


Madison and her cousins out in their playroom.


Leaving Atlanta... headed home to Austin.  (Yes.. this is the same attire we flew in wearing.. I'm going for comfort!)


How do you keep a toddler happy on a three hour flight (including boarding, waiting.. etc)?

ELMO!



The video kept her happy most of the flight.  I was so nervous when it came time to turn it off for landing.  I had one more trick up my sleeve.. mommy's favorite!






Madison was THRILLED to see Jason. She would not let him put her down.  The next morning Jason ran to Rudy's for breakfast burritos.  Madison's first... she seemed to like it okay.



This is all I have for now.  We are slowly digging out.  I've never seen so much paper and boxes in all my life! 

To be continued...



post signature