Thursday, March 11, 2010

31 Weeks and My Foyer...

It's been a month since I documented my belly at 27 weeks.  Once again Jason is unavailable so this is a self portrait.  I am brave and posted my bare belly.  Baby Boy G is thriving and I can't believe I only have 9 weeks to go.  I still have to finish Madison's big girl room and I haven't even begun on this baby's room.  Not to mention I need to get Madison sleeping in a big bed.  Yikes!  She loves to play in it, but I'm not sure how either of us will actually feel about her sleeping in it.  All I know is the clock is ticking and I've got to get on it.


We have this little nook by our stairs.  I wasn't sure what to do with it.  My mom was here this past weekend and we found this bench at TJ Maxx.  (The closest Home Goods is over an hour away.. what is a girl to do?)  I bought fabric to replace this strip, however once we got it in position we thought it looked great as is!  We bought the pillows at Pottery Barn.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to do all one color or keep the three different colors.


Across from this bench is another cut out in the foyer.  This was easy to fill with items I already owned.  The builder did a great job at centering the door bell. (HA HA!)  My dad and brother hung my gigantic mirror while they were here.  I assure you Jason is thrilled he didn't have to do it.  Our ceilings are really high and I'm not sure you can tell that from the photos. 



I'll post more as I finish.




post signature