Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hunting Eggs

Madison was invited by some new friends to an Easter Egg Hunt.  First up.. what to wear??  This is Madison's Easter dress from last year.  I just put a casual shirt underneath and added some Old Navy pants and we were good to go!  A quick photo before leaving the house...




I didn't even need to explain to Madison what to do.. she ran out the door and just started gathering eggs.  She was only supposed to get a certain number so I walked behind her and threw eggs out after she picked them up! 





She did not hesitate to open them up and eat the goodies inside!


We all wanted to get a group shot of the kids.. I swear my child always has drama!



Notice both girls looking at him! 




Not again!



"MOMMY!!"


I opened another egg for her and she got over it pretty quickly!  We had a great time with our new friends!  THANKS!!!






post signature