Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What we've been up to...

This past weekend my parents and brother came for a visit.  My dad's entire family is from Texas.  His mom and dad moved to VA before he was born, but he spent all his summers here.  He's been wanting to take my brother and show him his roots.  They spent the weekend touring a few different towns dad considers "home." 
Madison was beside herself for the time that Mack was able to spend with her.  She would not leave his side.



We took a little tour of downtown Austin.  On the ride there my brother rode in the front since this is his first visit to the great state.  My dad wanted him to be able to take it all in.  Madison was devastated that he was not sitting beside her.  She made him hold her hand from the front seat the entire time.  He said his arm was numb, but he didn't disappoint her by letting go.







Unfortunatley, the day was overcast.


I love the stars on the fence around the capitol.


This morning we had a playdate with Madison's new friend Alex.  He turns two on my due date (May 13th) and his mom is due with a little girl the day after Madison's birthday!  I think we were meant to be friends! :)



Once Madison woke up from her nap we went outside.  It was close to 80 degrees today... I need to work on Madison's spring/summer attire!  (Mine as well.. I have NO summer maternity clothes.. and I was dying in my long sleeve T-shirt and jeans.)

My favorite photos from this afternoon...







I just love these photos because she was dancing!!!





post signature