Thursday, April 8, 2010

35 Weeks and a Pinata

So I'm bigger.. a lot bigger.  Mentally I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left, but physically I am totally there.  I'm not really sure how I'm going to make it to 40 weeks.  I know I will, but chasing a toddler and being a little lopsided in the balance department it difficult!  I've almost finished Madison's room and I'll post pictures as soon as we get the last few things hung on the wall.  However, I have not even started the baby's room!  I was completely finished with Madison's nursery this far along in my pregnancy. 



If Easter egg hunting were a sport, Madison would be a pro.  This was her preschool hunt. 



This was my MOMS group hunt at our church.



Here is Madison's new buddy.  She is just a month older and they are too cute together.  Her mom and I had a hard time getting a photo of them together... this was the best I got and it's blurry! 


I was so excited about this little outfit.  The top and shoes are gymboree and the shorts were $4.00 at Target.. can't beat that!  Jason came home and I held her up and said.. HOW CUTE IS THIS OUTFIT?!!  Jason always responds with "that's nice" or something along those lines.. But that day he said very flatly... "She looks like a Pinata."


I giggled and said, "yeah.. I can see that!"





post signature