Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter... finally!

I am so behind with this post!  I cannot believe my baby is turning two on Monday.  I have been spending a lot of time getting ready for a little party for her this weekend.  Since baby boy G is due in just a month (GASP!) none of our family will be able to make it so I'm pretty much on my own. 

Easter was a rainy cool day.  Madison was not 100% feeling well.  We did make it to church, but the rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

Madison's Nana bought her Easter dress this year and I just think it's adorable!  I wish we could have taken bright sunny pictures outside, but as you know you can't control the weather!  (You can probably tell in this photo she isn't feeling too well...)






She loves that little mermaid doll.  HOWEVER... she also HATES it.. and I have to say hate is not a strong enough word for me.  The age on the package says three and up for a reason.  She cannot slide the cothes on the doll herself.  This frustrates her to the point of crying.. AND she does NOT want anyone to do it for her.. so this frustrates me to the point of crying! 





post signature