Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tyler - One Month Old


I can't believe Tyler is already a month old, but at the same time I can't imagine life without him.  He is a very happy easy baby. I had convinced myself that he was going to be a challenge because Madison was so easy.  I am thankful I was wrong.  

Since I brought him home he has been in a 3-6 month size socks.  He has moved up to 0-3 month clothing size from newborn.  I can stil stuff him in a few newborn items (the white outfit on this post!)  He has reflux just like Madison and his fussy time is between 7 and 8:30 at night.  He loves his baths.  I try to get him in the tub between 8 and 8:30 to relax him.   At night he is sleeping for 5 hour stretches.  I'm hoping he keeps that up.  He loves to go outside.  You will usually find us on the back porch in the evenings.

Here is a comparison photo to Madison at one month.  I think they look so much alike.. even the hair!!


 


post signature