Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chubby Cheeks

When I first had Madison I was getting use to being a stay at home mom and tried to come up with activities for myself.  She got her picture taken a LOT.  My family got a daily e-mail with a picture of her.  (This was before I had a blog).  Now that I have the hang of this SAHM thing I have plenty of activities and I often forget to slow down and capture my sweet baby boy.  So while Madison was at preschool today I slowed down. 



I know this is going to go by so fast. 


While we were taking photos Madison was learning all about camping at school.  When I picked her up her teacher handed me a s'more wrapped in tin foil...no, really she did.  Thank you Mrs. Nancy.  I had to give her a bite before I could get us out of the parking lot quietly.  AND I had to promise that she could have it when we got home.

...she did.





I can just see that we are way past nap by looking at those eyes.  I do bend the rules.. sometimes.


Where was Charli the dog you might wonder?


This happens a lot.. I'm actually thankful for the help. Thank you Charli.



post signature