Monday, August 30, 2010

While the Cat's Away...

Madison and Jason had a BIG weekend while Tyler and I were in GA.  Every time I called home to check on them he was on his way with her somewhere new... I told him that she may be just fine with me never coming home.

Jason wasted no time.  Right after he dropped me off at the airport they headed to the Children's Museum.


If she finds a kitchen.. she will play in it.  I wonder if she'll be a great cook like my dad!


Jason said it was a very quick game of checkers...


I'm pretty sure this is not legal...


Jason took Madison home for a nap and then dinner at Gattiland...


notice all the carbs and cheese on her plate??? NO GREENS??


and dessert...


The balloon popped before they got out of the parking lot.  She was not thrilled...


Saturday... SEAWORLD!


I was a little jealous.. I wanted to go too.  However, after seeing these photos I'm so glad I didn't.  Tyler would have not been able to handle the heat.  August in San Antonio.. need I say more?





asleep with her new killer whale...


Sunday's line up??? Krispy Kreme donuts fresh and hot off the line... and then??


The circus..



and no this is not an outfit. It does not go together.. it may look it to you, but trust me.. it doesn't.


BUT.. that makes it even more special because daddy dressed her all by himself and even put two sweet barrettes in her hair.




Before the show she got to see all the animals and clowns and acrobats and... the list goes on.  Jason said she was way more interested in the free bag of marshmallows.. are you picking up a theme to their weekend??




Here she is eating her hot dog while watching the show.  Jason took a ton of video and I swear in every one she is munching on this hot dog!!!


OR the cotton candy that came in this magic hat!  (If you look closely you can see blue sticky gunk on the corner of her mouth.)


So after all that you would think Madison could live without me... However, as I was descending the escalator into baggage claim I could see her sweet face and she was jumping up and down screaming "I GOT YOU FLOWERS MAMA!!  I GOT YOU FLOWERS!!!"  She grabbed them from Jason and ran to me as I got to the bottom.  I knelt down in front of her with Tyler in the Bjorn and she kissed us both and asked me.. "BOO-TI-FUL?"  "Yes Madison, they are BEAUTIFUL!" 


I put Tyler in his car seat...




and my heart melted right there.



post signature