Sunday, September 26, 2010

For You

Madison has been taking swim lessons for a few months now.  Her lessons are in the evening so Jason takes her and I have some time with just Tyler..



Already a pro!


He's so funny.  This boy can really let out a laugh.  I love to kiss on his neck and he giggles and giggles.  He can't get enough and neither can I. 


I love this little onesie.  It's a 0-3 month size and believe me he's stuffed in it!
I recently pulled out Madison's baby toys. Notice the pink lined basket?  That is where they are stored.. bless his heart.

Our MOMS group had a great meeting this week.  We each baked one of our favorite things for the meeting and made enough copies for everyone.  We sampled each others favorite dishes and came home with a ton of new recipes.  How smart?!  Tyler helped me make my Oatmeal Carmelitas.  (We have been working on the paci.. as in getting him to take it. I know this sounds a little backwards. However, he seemed to be enjoying sucking on his fingers a little too much.. so I kept putting the paci in and he has gotten the hang of it.  It's gotta be easier to take away than the thumb!)

In the midst of baking I looked over and my sou chef was taking a nap...



Yummmm....


Jason and I split bath duty at night.  He gets Madison and I get Tyler.  I kiss her goodnight before her bath because I know I probably won't see her again until the morning.  I got up on Saturday to get her out of bed and found her in this.  "Madison, what do you have on??!!" 


Jason said she wanted to sleep in her leotard so he let her.  Nice hair huh?


This evening a wonderful cool front blew in.  It was so pleasant.  We played and played outside after dinner until it was time to go to bed. 


Jason loves me.. Love = no beard!


Madison has come up with her own version of "bless your heart."  That is the only thing I can think to compare it to.  She says... "for you."  "Mama, I get it... for yooou" if she's caught red handed in the pantry getting candy.  She'll say it anytime she wants to do something she knows I won't let her do or she shouldn't be doing.  She thinks if she throws it on to the end of a statement that it makes everything okay.  I was cutting open a box and she grabbed the scissors I had just laid down. I went to grab them back and she said, "mama, I open it.. for yooou."  And for a split second as in a trance I almost said .. "sure sweetie, you do it" because she wants to do it.. for me. 


I'm on to you Madison!




post signature