Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

So thrilling for me, but mostly thrilling for Madison... "My Mack" and Catie came to Texas for another visit!!  Thankfully my HUGE SUV has third row seating and we can all ride in the same car.  This is how Madison prefers to ride when Mack is in the car.. he MUST hold her hand.


I didn't take many pictures over the weekend.  We spent a lot of time lounging during the day and going out at night. 
Saturday night we went to Cool River.  They have great steaks, but I think they are a little overpriced.

The girls...



and the boys.


After dinner we headed to downtown Austin.  Jason went off the advice of a friend to a place to have a drink.  It was 10 p.m. and apparently we were early for night life!!  I am totally feeling old!!  So there weren't many people out yet.  It didn't matter to us.  We just enjoyed each others company. 

These pictures are from Caitlin's phone.  My husband chose to leave the camera in the car.  I was slightly miffed.. I mean I did bring the camera for a reason!!  Notice the emptiness of the bar??  I did like the light fixtures (I guess that is what you call them.)  They were made out of umbrellas.



Sunday night we headed to Iguana Grill!  I LOVE THIS PLACE.  It's on a cliff by the lake.



Me and my baby brother.


We had seats on the rail, Mexican food, margaritas, live music, and this amazing sunset...

going...



going...



gone...


This picture is horrible!!  However, it depicts our last day with Mack and Caitlin.  We took them to Chuy's for more Mexican food.  I guess you can tell our entire weekend revolved around good food!


This was the day Tyler turned 4 months old and I took all those photos in the last post.  I know he was wishing he was a little older and could split a burrito with his sister.  :)




post signature