Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On the camera...

I leave my camera lying around so I can grab it and take pictures to capture moments.  Here is what was on my camera from this week...

Madison got a touch of the stomach bug so she had to stay home from school this past Thursday.  It was also my first MOMS meeting (it's a group that meets once a week at our church) so I was pretty disappointed.  However, we made the best of it.  I put Tyler down for a nap and let Madison pick what we would do.. She wanted her baby to sit in the bumbo just like "baby Ti-yer."  She insisted that her baby wear a bib.  She needed one too.  Nana gave her this bib when she was first born.. It reads "My daddy is a Mechanical Engineer"... which he is! :)



Then she stole the baby's bib.  I'm not sure why she thinks she needs to be wearing one.. it's not like I wear a bib when I feed her!



Madison calls Tyler (aside from "baby Ti-yer") her "baby sister."  We are always telling her what a GREAT big sister she is so I'm guessing she assumes that he must be her baby sister.  We are working on getting her to say "baby brother."  (She smacked her head on her play table.  It's now a nice shade of yellow right between her eyes.)


I was cooking spaghetti and Jason was doing what he normally does.. entertaining the babies. (For the record.. I hate the beard. I asked him the other day "why do you have that beard.. again?"  He said he was being lazy.  At least he's honest.  He did clean it up a little for work and I'm waiting for him to clean it all right off his face!)


We attempted a group shot.. Let's just say she wasn't in the mood.  :)


I must have done something special because Madison gave me flowers... again.


I have Madison's hair stuff in the drawer right behind her highchair.  I like to do her hair while I've got her confined.  I came out to breakfast already being served over the weekend and Jason had pulled her hair back with the bone from her Pebbles Halloween costume .. it cracked me up!


Madison's preschool does this cute thing with shapes.  They make buddies out of the shape and the kids get to bring them home for the week.  This week it's "Circle Joe." 



I asked her what shape Joe was and she said a ball!!


Since I gave Madison a bad rap with her art last week I thought I would show the picture she brought home this week.  I think it's very pretty! :)


I'm taking a picture of everything she brings home.  There is only so much you can hang up or save. I take a picture, hang it up, and then rotate things out.  At the end of the school year I am going to make a book on shutterfly with all of the pictures of art I took over the year.  That way you don't have to feel so bad when you throw it away!  I got this great idea from a friend in my MOMS group. 

I got this art cable from PBK.  I love it!  You could probably make one if you are crafty!




post signature