Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Right where we left off...

Kellie and I met six years ago when I lived in Texas the first time.  (Yes.. the first time!  I lived here five years ago for two years when Jason and I first got married.)  Kellie and I met at work and became REALLY good friends. 


So much so that just after a little while of knowing each other I read in her wedding.  (I don't like to be in front of people, but was honored to do this for her!)



Even though I moved half way across the country we kept in touch.  Five years later we picked up right where we left off when I moved back... well sort of.  I returned with Madison and she had her first and I had my second baby within months of each other.

Meet Tyler's girlfriend.. Emily.   




He can't hide it.. he thinks she's really cute.. :)


post signature