Friday, September 17, 2010

Show Us Where You Live - Living Rooms


I participated in Kelly's "Show Us Where You Live" the first time.  However, we've moved half-way across the country since then!  We moved from North Carolina to Texas.  The biggest thing I had to get use to (aside from the heat) was tile floors. I love hardwood, but most homes here use tile.  I have to admit.. it's great for dogs and kids.





This is what it typically looks like.. full of our baby equipment.  It keeps us sane!


I love the fireplace.  Limestone is also used a lot here.




I had to buy a coffee table when we moved here.  My last living room was much more narrow.  I found this one with the baskets at Ballard Designs.  Storage was a must when trying to decide on one.  It hides all my diapers!






post signature