Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tyler - 4 months


My sweet sweet Tyler is four months old.  How is it going by so much faster the second time around?



Tyler is 16 lbs and 12.5 oz which is the 90th percentile.  He is 25.5 inches long and in the 75th percentile. 



(My brother lovingly refers to him as the Michelin Man!)
                                           

I think not!

He likes to be facing out when you carry him.  I bought a new carrier this time around.  The Beco. It's very comfortable and C-U-T-E, but guess what?  They can't face out and he hates it!  So the Bjorn it is...



He is smiling all the time and just starting to really laugh out loud. He is finally taking a bottle.  I was thrilled to come home from a night out over the weekend and he had drank the whole thing.  Several friends suggested the Playtex Latex nipple!  They are brown and very soft.  I believe they are what my mom would have used on me. 

He fussed for the first time last night when he wanted something and I took it away.. it was this wash cloth.  He was sucking on it and I snatched it up to get him out of the tub.  Well he pitched a fit!  It's cute now, but I'm sure the cuteness of fit pitching will wear off at some point.  As a side note.. Jason HATES that I bathe him with pink wash cloths (Madison calls them burp cloths.)  However, that is all I have and I have a million so I refuse to get blue ones!


He'll play on his play mat for about ten minutes.  Just long enough for me to switch out laundry and then he's bored and ready for something new. 




He'll tolerate tummy time (a must for a boy of his size per his doctor!)...





I pulled out the Bumbo seat a few days ago.  I really really thought the poor kid's thighs might not fit through the leg holes.  Thankfully, I was wrong..!




For fun... Madison vs. Tyler.. I think they still look alike, but I see more differences now than before.



I know.. I know. You could just eat them both up.. right?





post signature