Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the Camera..

Tyler's days in his infant car seat are numbered.  He weighed 20 pounds and 9 ounces at his six month check up!!  (He is 90th percentile for both weight and height).  The infant seat capacity is 22 pounds.  I dread the transition because I know the infant carrier makes transporting him and naps on the go so much easier. 


These photos are horrible, but the best I could do to capture the moment.  We had a plate party at a recent play date.  This lady uses your kid's prints to paint plates.  (You can see some examples in the background). I am so excited to get our plates.


Madison wanted to do it.. "by myself." 

I needed to give Tyler juice and Madison jumped on it.  She wanted to feed him.  She had a little trouble at first...


but quickly got the hang of it! 


Baby Mum Mums are still a hit.  In fact Madison insists on eating them too.  I was shocked one day at lunch when she pushed back her plate and stated, "Baby Mum Mum, please."  I had no idea she even knew what they were called.  It's amazing what they pick up.  (Poor Tyler!  I just realized I put a pink bib on him again!  I swear he has blue ones!)


When ever Madison sees our neighbor she runs up to her like she has big news for her.  Our neighbor always responds with "Oh Gosh!!" in a real sweet voice.  Madison has started saying ... "Oh GOSH!"  I'm not sure if that is good or bad! 

Jason brought home frozen custard for us one afternoon after running errands with Madison. Madison's was chocolate with chocolate syrup and a brownie!  Mine was coconut and pineapple.  I felt like for a moment we were strangers... Let's just say I had a firm discussion with him that the next time he wants to do something nice for me mine better involve chocolate too!



This was just one morning before taking Madison to school...  She gets so excited when I go get Tyler up and bring him downstairs!  She still calls him her baby sissy.. She about took out a kid this morning while waiting to go into school.  He is a classmate and just wanted to look at Tyler in the stroller.  She pushed him out of the way and said, "NO!  My baby sissy!!!"


Look who just went and grew up over night!!  That's right.. he's sitting up!! 




He's also real excited because on the exact same day he decided to sit up... he woke up with his first tooth!!



post signature