Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tyler - 8 Months

Time just ticks away. 


It would be painful if he didn't grow more lovable.


Over Christmas he got his two top teeth too.  I can't wait until they grow in a little more so I can take a picture of them...


Well.. that's not true.  I can wait.  I don't want to rush this adorableness.... (I know it's the same photo.. but I just can't decide if I like it better in color or black and white.)



Oh he's a mess.  Up until this week he would not let me put him down.  I think it had something to do with those two top teeth.  Poor Tyler was so fussy and just wanted to cuddle.  I had to take him to the doctor for a 103 fever and he tipped the scales at 21lbs and 12 oz!

However, these days you can find this happy happy baby entertaining himself with all sorts of toys. 


He still LOVES a good bath.  He splashes and splashes until he's soaked the floor and me.  I'm a little scared of this busy boy.


Madison just wasn't this busy!


He rolls very well, but has not made any effort to crawl.  I prefer he take his time.  Madison started scooting at 10 months.  I wonder if he'll sit around until then too.






























Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....  I hear it all the time.




post signature