Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tyler 9 months

I'm running a little behind on Tyler's 9 month post, but I have a really good excuse.  Jason traveled to Vegas for a little R&R with his buddies and I caught the flu the day he left.  Seriously.  Thank goodness for good friends is all I can say.  I managed to make sure everyone in my household got a flu shot except for myself.  THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! .. I will be first next time.  :)  So on Tyler's actual 9 month day I was just lucky to get him fed.

Happenings with Tyler... he recovered from Croup, but didn't manage to get out of it without an ear infection.  We found out the good news at his nine month check-up.  Thankfully there were no shots involved.  I think I would have told them we'd come back another day.  Poor thing had been through enough.  He weighed almost 23 lbs.  Can you believe he dropped to the 75th percentile for weight.  Let me just tell you why....



The boy does not sit still.  No he's not crawling, but he's active.  (That paper on the table above was shredded by the time we left..)  I was attempting to hold Tyler while talking to the pediatrician (he was diving for the ground) and she stopped talking and just studied us for a moment.  She then said.. "busy little guy.. huh?"   

Yep.. he's pulling up.... and still in the 90th percentile for height!



He can also sit up.  We are battling it out at naps.  We had to lower his crib because this is how I usually find him.  I don't think he knows how to lay back down.  Well that is what I tell myself when I go get him up when I know he's not ready to get up.


Tyler had a little friend over for dinner this weekend.  We decided to bathe them together...They are three weeks apart and so stinking cute!



Today was a BEAUTIFUL day so we packed up the kids and took them to a park.  I wanted to get some pictures of Tyler...  Jason and Madison fed the ducks while I photographed Tyler.  Jason said the ducks snickered at their crackers.  They wouldn't take the first bite.  Weird.. just weird.



I like the backdrop of this photos, but really he was facing the wrong way so it's a little off.


Thought this was cute..


I was having a hard time getting smiles.  He just wanted to look around because we were in a new place and there were a lot of people around.


Madison taught him her signature smile....










How big is Tyler???  SOOO BIG!  (He is raising his arms when we say that!)


Madison at nine months.  I'm sure you could figure that out between the bow and the pink.  I do think they are looking different.  They look like siblings.. but I think he looks a little more like me and Madison looks a little more like Jason.






post signature