Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine X 2

Madison's preschool party was last Thursday.  I sent her to school with these for her classmates.  I whipped them up during nap time.  I use to do Stampin Up and had these love bug stamps.  They are precious!



Here is my love bug dressed for school.  I wanted some outside photos, but it was pretty cold that morning.


I think the tights just make the outfit!


Friday night Madison and Jason attended the Father/Daughter Dance at our church.  (This is also where Madison goes to preschool.)


They had dinner reservations with several other dads and daughters attending the dance.


Jason came home from the dance and asked me to guess which side Madison sat on for dinner.  He had grease stains down the side of one arm.  She kept kissing his arm and saying .. "I love you!"   I believe she was also using him as a napkin.  We are working on that... and I'm working on getting those grease stains out!


Jason is such a good daddy... a GREAT daddy.  He brought her home flowers.  She was just beside herself.


Jason took our small camera to get photos at the dance.  After he left I called him and asked him if he had the camera.  He didn't so I made him come back home for it!  (Madison and Ansley of course!)




I mean.. precious!




I love this one of Ansley and her dad...


This was a moment I didn't have a chance to set my camera up for so the quality is not great, but the photo is priceless.  Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet sweet baby... X 2.



post signature