Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday Craft - Brown Bear and.. ummm a blue horse?

I really wanted a craft to do with Madison that would go along with a book.  I found this adorable craft HERE and since we already had the book I went with it.  After I put Tyler down for his morning nap I sat down to read the book to Madison.  She took it from me and said, "NO MOM! I'm going to read it to you!"  And.. she did! 





You need paste (mix school glue and water), paint brush, ground coffee.  I used a cookie sheet to contain the mess.


Paint on the glue...


Have your toddler remind you to be quite because the baby is sleeping...


sprinkle on the coffee...


giggle...


add wiggly eyes and a black pom pom for the nose...


VOILA!


Madison also wanted to make a blue horse.  This was not in the plan, but hey.. I'm crafty right? I gave her a blue crayon and a piece of paper and told her to go to town.  I handed her wiggly eyes, cut out a tail and ears. 


VOILA!!  I really think I should get my own crafting blog.. don't you?  BAHAHAA!



post signature