Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Park Playing


Jason's sister and family arrived this past week for a visit.  The trip was too short, but we managed to make the most of it.  On Thursday Jason had a conference call he had to make for work so he stayed home while I took everyone, but Tyler to a nearby park.  (Tyler stayed wtih Jason to take a nap).



This park has an enormous sandbox full of toys.  It also has dinosaur fossils for the kids to dig up.






Did I mention the weather was perfect? Perfect for playing, but not picture taking.  I really feel like I need a pair of sunglasses looking at these!


Lori said this is a perfect picture illustrating a day in their life.



I wanted a few photos of the kids in some blue bonnets we found.  It was still too sunny though. 



I tried to get a picture of Madison sitting here too.  She would NOT put down this piece of nature..



I tried out a free PW action.


She stood up in an attempt to break free and Jason said.. "Hey Mad!  Pose for daddy.."  This is what she did..  I don't know about you, but I think this is a framer. :)


I did manage to snap a few of Parker in my driveway. 







post signature