Sunday, April 17, 2011

Patty Cake

Whenever it's nice out I always try to have the kids play outside. I know the heat is quickly approaching and we won't be able to hang outside in the middle of the day. When we got home on Thursday I carted the kids straight out to the front yard. I grabbed my camera on the way out to get some practice in. I'm so glad I did because I caught such a sweet moment with the kids.

Madison was off goofing around and wanted to have nothing to do with me or my camera. I sat Tyler in the yard and I soon realized he was way more interested in the grass.




So I started singing "patty cake" to him.




Madison ran over and told me that she would show Tyler how to do it...

Together we sang... "Patty Cake, Patty Cake, baker's man.."


"Bake me a cake as fast as you can..."



"Roll and pat it and mark it with a B..."


"And put it in the oven for baby and me!"






post signature